Screen Industry Advisory Council
The Screen Industry Advisory Council (SIAC) will provide advice and support to Government to deliver the best outcomes for the local screen industry and the NT from the Screen Industry Development Plan 2018-2020 .
SIAC will representing the screen industry and report to the Minister of Tourism, Sport and Culture through Screen Territory. The council will:
- advocate for and promote the development and growth of the NT screen industry
- monitor the delivery of the Screen Industry Development Plan 2018-20 (SIDP)
- recommend specific and measurable performance targets by which to evaluate the success of the SIDP
- provide advice during the review of Screen Territory’s funding guidelines and peer assessment arrangements
- identify and provide advice on professional development needs, and participate in the design of an annual program of professional development options for the screen industry
- provide advice on the establishment of a new industry awards program, to be led by industry in partnership with Screen Territory
- work to develop networks across business, government and general community, for the benefit of the NT screen industry
- provide strategic advice to government on relevant policy matters as needed
More information on SIAC’s role and responsibilities can be found in the Terms of Reference .
SIAC membership comprises of: